Earl Grey Hot Toddy
This amazing recipe is sure to warm up you winter night!
Get your favourite Bourbon today, only at Bottle-O Wanaka!
- 2 Earl Grey tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1-2 oz of your favorite bourbon
- 4 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp of honey (more if you want it a little sweeter)
- Put the water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove the water from the heat, add in the tea bags and cover.
- Allow the tea to steep for about 3-5 minutes.
- After a few minutes, pour in the lemon juice and mix in the honey.
- Add 1/2-1 oz of the bourbon to two coffee mugs, pour the tea mixture over each.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.